Uhr CASIO Radio Controlled WV-58DE-1AVEF
4971850867388Nicht auf Lager
48,00 € 60,00 € -20%
wir sind offizieller händler für CASIO
- Radio signal receiver (EU, USA, Japan)
- In Europe or North America, in many parts of Canada and Central America or Japan - once the watch has been set to the local time zone, it receives the relevant signal ensuring that it always shows the exact time. In many countries the summer and winter time is also shown automatically.
- World time function
Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 1 hour
Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1 hour.
- Timer - 1/1 min. - 1 hour
For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 1 hour in advance.
- Daily alarm
The daily alarm reminds you of events that recur every day, by emitting an audible signal at the set time.
The name of the day can be displayed in different languages.
- Button tones on/off
The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
- Automatic calendar
Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping
Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Spherical glass
The surface of the watch glass is domed. This offers a high level of stability and resistance against pressure.
- Stainless steel resin case
- Resin band
Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
- 2 Years - 1 Battery
The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. two years.
- Water resistance classification (5 bar)
This watch can be worn when showering and bathing - it is tested for water resistance up to 5 bar / 50 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 22810)
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
53,40mm x 43,70mm x 12,00mm
approx. 43,00 g